Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sorry June Prediction People

Amy and I went to the doctor last week and when Amy asked how long he would let her go before he would induce he preceded to tell us that he is going on a 10 day family vacation and will be leaving May 31st (our due date). That left us with 3 options; one we just let her come naturally and possibly have an on call doctor, two wait for him to return and be induced or three we induce before he leaves. So unless Molly decides to come out earlier Amy will be induced the end of May. Looks like everyone that picked Amy to go late is out of luck :)

Cory

1 comment:

William said...

that's so cheap. I so would have won!